Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here we go!

Tomorrow I get back into the lifting/working out swing! I'm excited to get back into a workout routine, as I've been out of one for approximately 2-3 weeks!

I'll be training again with R.A.W. (Realize the Athlete Within) in Wildwood Highlands (near Pittsburgh!) I'm jumping into training a few days sooner than i'd planned because ..well, long story short - my gym is trying to qualify for a big competition and the more people they have compete (regardless how I do), the better chance they have of traveling. So, 6am - me and my cousin Amy (thank goodness she'll be there too!) - here we go!

I also wanted to blog quickly to thank my Aunt Kaki & Uncle Ray for all the support they've given me these past ...well, 25 years. They have big, giving, loving hearts and I didn't mean to leave them out on my 'Thank You's' of my last post! They've helped me in many ways, and they'd do anything for me. (even though I think Aunt Kaki would rather I not be flinging myself down a hill...)

And thanks to all my friends, family, & adoptee-family of Soergel Orchards for reading my posts, and continuing your support - through the ups and the downs!

Love you all

Leisl

No comments:

Post a Comment